adj of or concerned with electricity 电的; 与电有关的
*electrical engineering 电机工程
* This machine has an electrical fault. 这台机器有电器故障.
relating to electricity
The fire was caused by an electrical fault .
an electrical engineer (=a person who designs and makes electrical equipment)
electrical equipment/goods/appliances etc
1. Einstein's father was an electrical engineer who fascinated his son with practical displays of physics. 爱因斯坦的父亲是个电气工程师，他表现出的物理知识使儿子很着迷。
2. Because many electrical companies consider nuclear energy too expensive, the trend is toward less dangerous sources of energy. 由于许多电气公司都认为核能代价太大，因此总体趋势是朝着危害较小的能源发展。
3. This machine has an electrical fault. 这台机器有电器故障.
4. He is an electrical technician by profession. 他的职业是电工技师。
5. He could predict their performance from the strength of the brain's electrical activity measured through the head. 通过所测量到的他们头部脑电波活动的强度，他能够预测他们的成绩。
6. Although Britain and France both use the metric system and the same electrical voltage (220 volts), it sometimes seems as if they have little else in common. 尽管英法两国都使用公制和相同的电压（220伏），有时候看上去倒是少有类同。
7. Just add them straight onto the brain, and you save lots of time and money. And if you want to teach any other kind of skills, like electrical theory for electricity workers, well, there's a pattern for that too. 把它们直接输入孩子的大脑就行了，这样你既省时又省钱。如果你想向孩子教授任何一种其他的技能，如教电工用的电气理论，那么，它同样有一套现成的头脑模式。
8. (which is simply a device 10 for recording the electrical activity of the brain by attaching electrodes to the scalp) shows that while there is a change in the pattern of activity during sleep, 显示，人在睡眠时大脑活动的方式有变化，