1 (seemingly) without end （似乎）无止境的; 无穷尽的
*endless patience 无限的耐心
* an endless choice of things to do 可做之事数之不尽
* The hours of waiting seemed endless. 等候了很多小时, 似乎无尽无休.
2 (of a belt, chain, cable, etc) with the ends joined; continuous （指带、链、缆等）两端相连的, 循环不断的
*wheels in a machine driven by an endless belt 用无极带传动的机器轮子.
very large in amount, size, or number
an endless stream of visitors
The possibilities are endless .
He's been in a lot of trouble - drugs, guns, blackmail - the list is endless .
something that is endless seems to continue forever
an endless round of boring meetings
This city is endlessly fascinating.
1. Becoming more creative means paying attention to that endless flow of ideas you produce, and learning to capture and act upon the new that's within you. 变得更有创造力意味着去留心你那些无穷无尽的想法，学会捕捉你脑子里的新东西并将之付诸行动。
2. But no one could have possibly guessed the truth — that the man with endless money and a friendly manner was not a lord at all but a government employee living out a fantasy that he was a Scottish noble and paying for it by stealing funds from Scotla 可是谁也没有料到这个事实：这个财源滚滚、举止友好的人并非什么勋爵，而是一名政府公务员。他幻想自己是位苏格兰贵族，并从苏格兰场（即伦敦警察总署）盗用钱财来买这个贵族头衔。
3. The aircraft was able to fly over the endless white plains without difficulty. 飞机能够毫无困难地飞越茫茫雪原。
4. The hours of waiting seemed endless. 等候了很多小时, 似乎无尽无休.
5. There are also endless numbers of birds in the tar as well. 沥青坑里还有无数只鸟的尸体。
6. The aircraft was able to fly over the endless white plains without difficulty. 飞机可以毫无困难地飞过这片茫茫无际的白色原野！
7. There have been endless unsolved biological problems, and far too few scientists to study them. 有无数未解决的生物学难题，研究它们的科学家还远远不够。
8. Telephones save the feet and endless amounts of time. 电话不但能免去你的走路之劳，而且还能为你节约大量时间。
9. They had to put out endless fires. 他们必须扑灭没完没了的大火；
10. The possibilities are endless but in order for the information superhighway to become a reality, some concrete steps need to be taken to get the process started. 信息高速公路带来的可能性不胜枚举，但要使其成为现实，还必须采取具体的措施来开展这一工作。