1. Every member of the tribe is equal . 部落的每一个成员都是相等的.
2. They are of equal height. 他们一般高.
3. The modern nuclear family was rooted in the desire to live happily in a more equal marriage, 现代核心家庭原本基于对更为平等的婚姻关系中幸福生活的渴望。
4. The book features more than 500 maps that show areas of genetic similarity — much as places of equal altitude are shown by the same color on other maps. 此书的一大特点是提供了500多幅图，显示相同的遗传基因所处的区域。这很像其他地图上用同样的颜色表示同样海拔高度的地区。
5. He dispenses equal justice to all. 他对所有人一律公平对待。
6. And another group were disturbed for an equal period of time but when they were not exhibiting eye-movements, 另一组人也是连续几夜被叫醒，但是在眼球队没活动时被叫醒的。
7. All are entitled to an equal start. 所有的人都有平等起点的权利.
8. A liter is equal to 1,000 c.c. 一公升等于一千毫升。
9. All are entitled to an equal start. 所有的人都享有平等起步的权利。
10. Also, to prevent property damage, architects now design buildings so that the building's columns and horizontal beams are of equal strength, and vertical support columns are inserted deep into solid soil. 同样，为了预防财产损失，建筑师如今设计楼房时会使房屋的支柱和横梁力度相等，而垂直支柱则深深插入坚实的地基中。