1. Every member of the tribe is equal . 部落的每一个成员都是相等的.
2. But studying my textbooks late at night in the library of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), I would dream, not of India, but of America, the land of opportunity. 但是, 当我深夜在印度技术学院的图书馆里啃着书本的时候，我脑子经常想的不是印度，而是美国这个机会之国。
3. When one seriously studies the social orders that have had the opportunity to develop autonomously, the figure becomes no more than an exact and matter-of-fact observation. 当一个人认真地研究自发形成的社会秩序时，杜威的比喻就是他实事求是观察得来的形象化的说法。
4. They are of equal height. 他们一般高.
5. Teheran was the first opportunity I had of observing him at close hand. 在德黑兰，我第一次有机会从近处观察他。
6. That was the situation until a couple of years later, when I was offered an opportunity to study English through an online course. 几年后我有机会参加了远程英语教学课程，情况才有所改善。
7. The couple's life together was very ordinary. Peculiarly, neither ever asked "Whose job is this?" or asserted "That is not my responsibility!" Both acted to fill their needs as time and opportunity allowed. 夫妻俩的生活很平常。但很特别的一点是，他们俩都从来不问“这活该谁干？”也不说“这不是我的责任！”只要有时间、有机会，两人都会主动去帮助对方。
8. The modern nuclear family was rooted in the desire to live happily in a more equal marriage, 现代核心家庭原本基于对更为平等的婚姻关系中幸福生活的渴望。
9. The book features more than 500 maps that show areas of genetic similarity — much as places of equal altitude are shown by the same color on other maps. 此书的一大特点是提供了500多幅图，显示相同的遗传基因所处的区域。这很像其他地图上用同样的颜色表示同样海拔高度的地区。
10. He seriously studies the social orders that have had the opportunity to develop autonomously. 他认真地研究那些完全独立发展起来的社会形态.