n.出口,太平门,退场,去世 vi.退出,脱离,去世 离开当前命令行外壳
动词过去式:exited 过去分词:exited 现在分词:exiting 第三人称单数:exits
ex-=out of,fully 变化型 a-,e-,ec-,ef-,es-,iss-,s-
/'eksɪt, also 'egzt; `ɛksɪt, `ɛˇzət/
1 action of leaving; departure, esp that of an actor from the stage 离别; 离开; （尤指演员）退场
*The heroine makes her exit (from the stage). 女主角退场.
* When his ex-wife arrived at the party he made a swift exit, ie he left quickly. 在聚会上, 他的前妻来到时, 他匆匆离去.
* [attrib 作定语] an exit visa, ie a stamp or signature on a passport giving permission to leave a particular country 出境签证.
2 way out (of a public building) （公共建筑物的）出口, 太平门
*There are four emergency exits in the department store. 这百货公司有四个紧急出口.
* [attrib 作定语] The exit signs in cinemas are usually illuminated. 电影院的出口标记通常都有照明.
3 point at which a road, etc turns off from a motorway or roundabout, allowing vehicles to leave （车辆可从高速公路或环状交叉路驶出的）出口, 出路
*At the roundabout, take the third exit. 在环状交叉路口, 从第三条出路驶出.
* Leave the motorway at the Stokenchurch exit. 在斯托肯彻切出口处驶离高速公路.
1 go out; (esp of an actor) leave (the stage) 出去; 离去; 退出; （尤指演员）退场
*At the end of the third scene the actress exits. 该女演员于第三场结束时退场.
* (joc 谑) We exited from the party as soon as we could. 我们在聚会上能抽得身时, 便鞠躬下台告辞而去.
2 (as a printed stage direction in plays) he or she leaves the stage （剧本中的舞台说明）他下场
*Exit Macbeth. 麦克佩斯退场. Cf 参看 exeunt.
a British organization which aims to change the law against helping seriously ill people to die if they wish to. The organization gives advice to such people and their families. The Hemlock Society is a similar organization in the US.
1. Eventually I acquired just enough control to move over to the exit platform. 最后，我总算掌握了一点控制要领，移到了退场的平台上。
2. Where is th exit? 出口在哪儿?
3. The morning I received my passport and exit visa I realized I had less than twenty-four hours to figure out a way of getting my Berlin diaries out. 拿到护照和离境签证的那天上午，我意识到自己必须在24小时内想出把我的柏林日记弄出去的办法。
4. "December 3: . . . The Foreign Office still holding up my passport (护照) and exit visa, which worries me. "12月3日: ……外交部仍扣着我的护照和出境签证，这让我感到担忧。