n.专家,行家,[军](特等)射手 adj.老练的,内行的,专门的 vt.在...中当行家,当专家
peri＝to go through（通过）
n ~ (at/in/on sth/doing sth) person with special knowledge, skill or training in a particular field 专家; 能手
*an agricultural expert 农业专家
* an expert in psychology 心理学专家
* get the advice of the experts 向专家请教
* an expert at playing golf 打高尔夫球的能手
* an expert on ancient Greek vases 古希腊花瓶专家.
adj ~ (at/in/on sth/doing sth) done with, having, or involving great knowledge or skill 熟练的; 老练的; 需有专门知识或技术的
*according to expert advice 根据专家的意见
* an expert rider 熟练的骑手
* an expert job 需有专门知识的工作
* He's expert at/in cooking good cheap meals. 他善于烹制又好吃又便宜的饭菜.
1. Taxi travel can be safe anywhere in the world as long as visitors understand the rules, says travel expert Stacey Ravel Abarbanel. 旅行专家斯泰西·拉威尔·阿巴伯内尔说，只要观光客懂得规矩，在世界任何地方坐出租车旅行都很安全。
2. The basic significance of the emotional intelligence that Time called "EQ" was suggested by management expert Karen Boylston: 《时代周刊》称之为"情商"的情感智能的根本意义，在企业管理专家凯伦·波尔斯顿的话中可见一斑：
3. He is a famous chemical expert. 他是一位出名的化学专家。
4. He is an expert in military strategy. 他是军事战略专家。
5. All the students are expert drivers, but before they drive any of the buses, they will have to pass a special test. 所有的学生都是开车的能手，但在驾驶公共汽车之前，他们必须通过一项专门测验。
6. At a special swimming pool in Los Angeles, children become expert at holding their breath under water even before they can walk. 在洛杉矶的一个特设的游泳池里，孩子们甚至在还没有学会走路时就已经能熟练地在水下屏住呼吸了。
7. "The average woman takes in only two thirds of the recommended daily allowance for iron," notes another expert. 另一名专家注意到，"普通女性只摄入了日需铁含量的三分之一。"
8. "For a woman who already has a poor iron status, any additional iron loss from exercise may be enough to tip her over the edge into a more serious deficiency," notes the expert. 他提醒说，"对于那些已经缺铁的女性，任何因锻炼而产生的更多铁离子流失都足以导致体内缺铁状况的恶化。"
9. "Select breads and cereals with the words 'iron-added' on the label," writes sports diet expert Nancy Clark. "选择那些标有'加铁'字样的面包和麦片，" 运动营养专家南希·克拉克写道，
10. Although the major joked about how simple it was to fly the F-16, the truth is that a pilot must be an expert to control the craft. 尽管少校开玩笑说，驾驶F-16是件多么容易的事，然而事实是，驾驶这架飞机的飞行员必须是专家才行。