1. When he takes me out, he always buys me ice cream. 当他带我出去时,他总是买冰淇淋给我.
2. We had ice cream for dessert. 我们饭后吃了冰淇淋。
3. When he takes me out, he always buys me ice cream. 当他带我出去时,他总是买冰淇淋给我.
4. When he takes me out, he always buys me ice cream. 当他带我出去时,他总是买冰淇淋给我.
5. When I casually mentioned to a colleague that I was looking into skin cream that claimed to beat back the destruction that comes with age, her worries poured out. 我无意中向同事提起我正调查那种自称可以消除岁月之痕的护肤霜时，她向我倾吐烦恼。
6. The cream dissolves facial hair. 这种化妆品能清除脸上的汗毛.
7. There´s an ice cream man. 有个卖冰淇淋的。
8. The child has another advantage: he hears the language in all possible situations, always accompanied by the right kind of gestures and facial expressions. 孩子还有另外一个优势：他能在所有可能的情景之下听到这种语言，而且总是伴随着正确的手势和面部表情。
9. During the 1960s and 1970s, politicians in my native country, India, used to wave the slogan "Stop the Brain Drain" — a reference to the fact that the cream of India was leaving for the lucrative shores of England and America. 在20世纪60和70年代，我的祖国印度的政客们常常喊着"制止人才外流"的口号, 它所指的实际上是这样一个事实: 印度的精英们正在离开印度，到能够赚钱的国家——英国和美国去。
10. During lunch, she visited her boyfriend, Jackson, at an ice cream shop near where he worked. 秋的男朋友杰克逊工作的地方附近有一家冰淇淋店，秋趁午饭时间上那儿去看她的男朋友。