1. Even on Valentine's Day, when the price of a dozen roses and delivery can soar as high as $150, 12 of Roses Only's most expensive flowers sell for just $35. 即使是在情人节，当一打玫瑰价格外加送花费可上涨至150美元的时候，"惟一玫瑰"花店里最贵的玫瑰也只卖35美元一打。
2. Before long, biscuits of all shapes and sizes began arriving at the factory. 不久，形状各异，大小不一的饼干陆续送到工厂。
3. But just before the competition closed, a lorry arrived at the factory with a truly colossal biscuit which weighed 2,400 pounds. 但就在竞赛截止时间将到之际，一辆卡车驶进了工厂，运来了一个特大无比、重达2,400磅的饼干。
4. But what is wrong is that these things often come in at a high price to their health and the welfare of their families. 错的是这些东西是以牺牲他们的健康和他们家庭幸福的高昂代价才得以实现的。
5. What is the price of this table? 这张桌子多少钱?
6. Will factory workers be entirely superseded by machines one day? 工人将来能完全由机器取代吗?
7. Where is the price tag? 价格标签在哪儿?
8. Within seconds, a small display unit on the checker´s right shows the name and price of the item; at the same time this information is printed on a strip of paper. 瞬间功夫，在收款员右手的一个小型显示器上就显示出商品名称、价格，同时这些信息就印在了一张长纸条上。
9. We mustn´t stop distributing leaflets at the factory. 我们千万不能停止在工厂散发传单。
10. We´ve got first-class leaflets, plenty of them, but how to get them into the factory remains a problem." 我们手中有一流的传单，足够的传单，但是怎么把它们散发到工厂里还是个问题。”