ship to which ships in a fishing fleet bring their catch for processing, and often quick-freezing, while still at sea 捕捞加工船（在海上将捕获物急冻加工的渔船）.
1. Even by modern standards, the 46,000 ton Titanic was a colossal ship. 即使按现代标准,46,000吨的泰坦克尼号也算是一艘巨型客轮.
2. Even by modern standards, the 46,000 ton Titanic was a colossal ship. 却使用现代标准来衡量，46,000 吨的"泰坦尼克"号与算得上一艘巨轮了。
3. Bill: That´s the ship we travelled on. 比尔: 这就是我们旅行乘坐的船.
4. Before long, biscuits of all shapes and sizes began arriving at the factory. 不久，形状各异，大小不一的饼干陆续送到工厂。
5. But just before the competition closed, a lorry arrived at the factory with a truly colossal biscuit which weighed 2,400 pounds. 但就在竞赛截止时间将到之际，一辆卡车驶进了工厂，运来了一个特大无比、重达2,400磅的饼干。
6. Bill had carried his gold to the end; he would carry Bill's gold to the ship. Ha-ha! He would have the last laugh on Bill. 比尔至死也没丢下金子。他倒可以带着比尔的金子上船。哈，哈，他可以最后对着比尔嘲笑一番。
7. For the sunken ship he was trying to find had been carrying a precious cargo of gold bullion. 因为他试图寻找的沉船上载有一批珍贵的金条。
8. Without a rudder, the ship was not navigable. 这只船没有舵无法驾驶。
9. Will factory workers be entirely superseded by machines one day? 工人将来能完全由机器取代吗?
10. If you think what it must be like to share the deck of a ship with several squadrons of jet aircraft, 因此，如果你能想像出和几个中队的喷气机同在一个甲板上是什么滋味儿的话，