neat copy of a corrected document （修改後的）誊清本, 清稿
*Please make a fair copy of this letter. 请把这封信誊写清楚.
a neat copy of a piece of writing
1. Even in terms of biology, a clone would not be identical to the "master copy". 即使从生物学的角度看，克隆人也不会和"母本"一模一样。
2. But the copy he gave him had not been written out in full as usual. 但这回狱卒给贵族的信没有像往常那样把全文写全，
3. Where can I obtain a copy of her latest book? 在哪里能买到她最新出版的书?
4. When he denied the train´s existence, I borrowed his copy of the timetable. 他说根本没有这趟车。于是我借他本人的列车时刻表，
5. We recently participated in an environmental fair at the Mall (购物中心) of America in Bloomington, Minnesota, the largest indoor shopping center in America. 最近，我们参加了一次在明尼苏达州布卢明顿市的美国购物中心举办的环境大会。此中心是全美最大的室内购物中心。
6. The prince fell in love with a fair young maiden. 王子爱上了一个美貌的少女。
7. The laws are based either on "community property" (split evenly) or on "reasonable distribution" (whatever a judge thinks is "fair"). 这些法律要么是基于"共有财产"（平均分配），要么是基于"合理分配"（法官认为怎样"公平"就怎样分）。
8. The sales manager, who was quick-witted, replied: "My company cannot afford a two-volume edition, sir, but we could offer you a copy with a preface!" 头脑灵活的销售经理答道："先生，两卷本公司买不起，不过我们可给你弄一本带‘前言’的！"
9. He is well known for fair dealing. 他以公平待人著名。
10. At a village fair, I decided to visit a fortune-teller called Madam Bellinsky. 在一个乡村集市上，我决定去拜访一位名叫 Bellinsky 的算命人。