if someone or something is fair game, it is acceptable, reasonable, or right to criticize them
The young star's behavior made her fair game for the tabloid press.
1. Every awkward attempt meets with sympathy and encouragement, and the most difficult step on the path of language becomes the merriest game. 每一次尴尬的尝试都会受到同情和鼓励，这样在语言学习道路上最困难的一步变成了最愉快的游戏。
2. Brad: Nice game! A shower and whirlpool should really hit the spot. 伯拉德:真不错的比赛!来个淋浴和旋涡浴应该够过瘾了.
3. We recently participated in an environmental fair at the Mall (购物中心) of America in Bloomington, Minnesota, the largest indoor shopping center in America. 最近，我们参加了一次在明尼苏达州布卢明顿市的美国购物中心举办的环境大会。此中心是全美最大的室内购物中心。
4. The winner´s complacent smile annoyed the loser in the football game. 胜利者洋洋自得的微笑使得足球赛的失败者深感厌恶。
5. There was a basketball game at the Municipal Gymnasium yesterday. 昨天市体育馆有场篮球比赛。
6. Table tennis is an indoor game. 乒乓球是室内运动项目。
7. The prince fell in love with a fair young maiden. 王子爱上了一个美貌的少女。
8. They were playing the game in a friendly spirit. 他们本着友好的精神比赛。
9. There´ll be a baseball game in the stadium this afternoon. Would you like to see it? 今天下午体育场将有一场棒球比赛, 你想看吗?
10. The game is China versus American. 这场比赛是中国对美国队.