adj fair in judgement; not prejudiced 公正的; 不偏不倚的.
able to understand and judge situations fairly and always considering other people's opinions
He's a fair-minded man - I'm sure he'll listen to what you have to say.
1. We recently participated in an environmental fair at the Mall (购物中心) of America in Bloomington, Minnesota, the largest indoor shopping center in America. 最近，我们参加了一次在明尼苏达州布卢明顿市的美国购物中心举办的环境大会。此中心是全美最大的室内购物中心。
2. The prince fell in love with a fair young maiden. 王子爱上了一个美貌的少女。
3. The laws are based either on "community property" (split evenly) or on "reasonable distribution" (whatever a judge thinks is "fair"). 这些法律要么是基于"共有财产"（平均分配），要么是基于"合理分配"（法官认为怎样"公平"就怎样分）。
4. No, she is stingy, narrow- minded and bossy. 不,她小气,心胸狭窄, 又拔扈.
5. No, she is stingy, narrow- minded and bossy. 不,她小气,心胸狭窄, 又拔扈.
6. He is well known for fair dealing. 他以公平待人著名。
7. At a village fair, I decided to visit a fortune-teller called Madam Bellinsky. 在一个乡村集市上，我决定去拜访一位名叫 Bellinsky 的算命人。
8. At a village fair, I decided to visit a fortune-teller called Madam Bellinsky. 在一个乡村集市上，我决定去拜访一位称作别林斯夫人的算命人。
9. As she walked away, I followed her out of the fair. 当她走开时，我也跟着她出了集市。
10. And while these industries are pioneering the most exciting new technologies, some critics fear that profit-minded companies will only develop services for the wealthy. 尽管这些企业在最令人振奋的新技术上领先，一些批评者仍担心追逐利润的企业会只开发面向富人的服务项目。