1. We recently participated in an environmental fair at the Mall (购物中心) of America in Bloomington, Minnesota, the largest indoor shopping center in America. 最近，我们参加了一次在明尼苏达州布卢明顿市的美国购物中心举办的环境大会。此中心是全美最大的室内购物中心。
2. The prince fell in love with a fair young maiden. 王子爱上了一个美貌的少女。
3. The laws are based either on "community property" (split evenly) or on "reasonable distribution" (whatever a judge thinks is "fair"). 这些法律要么是基于"共有财产"（平均分配），要么是基于"合理分配"（法官认为怎样"公平"就怎样分）。
4. He is well known for fair dealing. 他以公平待人著名。
5. At a village fair, I decided to visit a fortune-teller called Madam Bellinsky. 在一个乡村集市上，我决定去拜访一位名叫 Bellinsky 的算命人。
6. At a village fair, I decided to visit a fortune-teller called Madam Bellinsky. 在一个乡村集市上，我决定去拜访一位称作别林斯夫人的算命人。
7. As she walked away, I followed her out of the fair. 当她走开时，我也跟着她出了集市。
8. She deserves a fair trial. 她应该得到公正的审判.
9. Sir James Clark Ross had obtained a sounding of over 2,400 fathoms in 1839. 詹姆斯.克拉克.罗斯爵士在1839年就测得一个2400多尺的深度.
10. Sir James Clark Ross had obtained a sounding of over 2,400 fathoms in 1839, but it was not until 1869, when H. M. S. Porcupine was put at the disposal of the Royal Society for several cruises, 1839年，詹姆斯.克拉克.罗斯爵士曾测得海水深度超过2，400英尺；但直到1869年，皇家学会用英国"豪猪"号舰艇进行了几次巡航后，