1. Britain has allied itself with other western powers for trade and defence. 英国与其他西方强国结成了贸易及防御联盟.
2. But even when both parties have signed such an agreement, it can be impossible to enforce it in court if proper guidelines have not been followed. 但是，即使双方签署了这样的协议，如果不遵循正确的指导方针，还是不可能在法院实施它。
3. We recently participated in an environmental fair at the Mall (购物中心) of America in Bloomington, Minnesota, the largest indoor shopping center in America. 最近，我们参加了一次在明尼苏达州布卢明顿市的美国购物中心举办的环境大会。此中心是全美最大的室内购物中心。
4. When an agreement could not be forged, the wedding was canceled. 结果由于协议无法确定，婚礼被取消了。
5. This trade agreement is advantageous to both countries. 这个贸易协定对两国都有利。
6. The UN put an embargo on trade with Iraq as sanctions. 联合国对伊拉克实行贸易限制作为制裁。
7. The trade union leader spoke about the grievances of the workmen. 工会的领袖述说工人们的苦情。
8. Trade between the two countries was interrupted by the war. 两国间贸易因战争而中断.
9. This trade has not been legalized. 这种行业还没有被法律许可。
10. The prince fell in love with a fair young maiden. 王子爱上了一个美貌的少女。