a method of treating illnesses by praying
1. Children usually have in their character and infallibility, and how much this faith means to a child. 如果父母意识到孩子通常多么希望父母的品行和父母的绝对正确, 以及这种信任对孩子又有怎样的意义,
2. But he had been laughed at as a foolish dreamer, and few people had any faith in him. 可是人们都嘲笑他是个糊里糊涂的梦想家，几乎没人相信他的话。
3. Why do you have such strong faith? 为何你有这么深的信仰?
4. The doctor prescribed some healing ointments. 医生开了一些药膏。
5. The wound was healing slowly. 伤口慢慢愈合了.
6. This modern faith in medicines is proved by the fact that the annual drug bill of the Health Services is mounting to astronomical figures and shows no signs at present of ceasing to rise. 卫生部门的处度药费上升到了天文数字，并且目前尚无停止上升的迹象，这个事实证实了现代人对药物的依赖。
7. To truly change the world for the better, we need more facts, not simply more faith. 要真正使世界更美好，我们需要更多的事实，而不仅仅是更多的信念。
8. The Tramp never loses his faith in the flower girl who'll be waiting to walk into the sunset with him; 流浪汉始终没有失去对卖花女的信心，相信她正等待着与自己共同走进夕阳之中；
9. Nor is it only the ignorant and ill-educated person who has such faith in the bottle of medicine. 并不只是那些无知和没受过良好教育的人才迷信药瓶子。
10. A minister or priest is considered a guardian of faith. 牧师和教士被认为是信仰的护卫者。