1. Certainly it is more difficult than the arts which involve appreciation of flat forms, shape in only two dimensions. 欣赏雕塑品当然比欣赏平面的艺术品要难。"
2. By then, I was flat on my face on the pathway, its dirt against my forehead. 这时，我已面朝下趴在了地上，地上的尘土紧贴着我的前额。
3. Why does a person standing in a bus or train tend to fall when a sudden start is made? 一个人站在公共汽车或火车上，当车突然开动时，他为什么会倾倒呢？
4. Though they may attain considerable accuracy in the perception of flat form. 虽然他们可能获得相当准确的平面形态感觉,
5. These fall into the same category. 这些独成一类。
6. These matters fall within/go beyond the cognizance of this court. 这些问题在本法庭审理范围之内(外).
7. Then a police inspector arrived with a constable and she told them of her discovery of the ransacked flat. 这时一位巡官带着一名警察到了，她向他们诉说她发现住房被窃的过程。
8. The bush acted as a cushion to my fall. 灌木在我摔下时起了缓冲作用。
9. The fall of the river here is two feet. 此地的河水降落两英尺。
10. The floor is quite flat. （室内的）地面很平。