1. Everyone is at home today. 今天每个人都在家.
2. East, west, home is best. 金窝、银窝，不如自己的草窝。
3. Every morning, he left home dressed in a smart black suit. 每天早晨，他穿上一身漂亮的黑色西装离家上班，
4. Every summer she had visitors come to our home. 每年夏天，她总是请人到我们家来玩。
5. End of story: The move is finally over. Everything's in boxes. My office is completely without organization. I feel at home. 故事结尾：家终于搬完了。东西都装在箱子里。我的办公室全然杂乱无序。可我还是觉得松了一口气。
6. Before returning home at night, he took a shower and changed back into his suit. 晚上回家前,他洗个淋浴,又换上他那套西装.
7. Before returning home at night, he took a shower and changed back into his suit. 晚上回家前，他洗个淋浴，重新换上那身黑色西服。
8. But you mustn´t come home after a quarter past eleven. 但你不能超过11点1刻回家。
9. But his wife isn´t very lucky. She usually stays at home! 但他的妻子运气不很好。他总是呆在家里！
10. But she had to stay and look out for Tom, the secretary of the Tenants´ Association, on his way home from work. 不过她还是得等着汤姆回家路过，他是住户协会的秘书。