fall into a sleep
fall into a sleep为短语/超纲词汇
1. Between midnight and dawn, when sleep will not come and all the old wounds begin to ache. 从午夜到拂晓, 每当我毫无睡意, 所有昔日创痛开始发作的时候,
2. Boys who live at school sleep in a dormitory. 住校的男生在宿舍里睡觉。
3. By having to sleep in the open, he gets far closer to the world of nature than most of us ever do. 由于被迫在露天睡觉，他比我们中许多人都离大自然近得多。
4. By using pain-killing drugs that wear off quickly and a simple pain medicine, patients weren't driven into a long sleep and could breathe on their own sooner. 使用药性消失得快的止痛药和简单的止痛片，病人不会沉睡太久，而且能更快恢复自行呼吸。
5. We have to consider the question of where to sleep. 我们得考虑在何处安歇的问题.
6. Why does a person standing in a bus or train tend to fall when a sudden start is made? 一个人站在公共汽车或火车上，当车突然开动时，他为什么会倾倒呢？
7. These fall into the same category. 这些独成一类。
8. These matters fall within/go beyond the cognizance of this court. 这些问题在本法庭审理范围之内(外).
9. The mother rocked the baby to sleep in its cradle. 母亲摇动摇篮使婴儿入睡.
10. The bush acted as a cushion to my fall. 灌木在我摔下时起了缓冲作用。