fall into place
fall into place为短语/超纲词汇
1. Evaporation takes place more quickly when there is wind or sunshine. 有风或有阳光时蒸发速度较快。
2. Bonpland pronounced the place to be quite simply "paradise". 庞普朗宣称这地方简直就是“天堂”。
3. For the puma was often observed at one place in the morning and at another place twenty miles away in the evening. 因为常常是早晨在甲地发现那只美洲狮，晚上却在20英里外的乙地发现它的踪迹。
4. We make good use of special plastics in place of alloy. 我们充分利用特种塑料来代替合金。
5. When they passed the place where the dead boy lay, each soldier saluted. 当他们路过停放着男孩尸体的地方时, 每个士兵都向他敬礼.
6. While I was wondering at this, our schoolmaster took his place. 当我正为这些情景感到诧异时, 我们的老师回到了讲台上.
7. We should situate a thinker and his thought in their proper place. 我们应当给一位思想家及其思想以合适的地位。
8. Why does a person standing in a bus or train tend to fall when a sudden start is made? 一个人站在公共汽车或火车上，当车突然开动时，他为什么会倾倒呢？
9. While I was wondering at this, our schoolmaster took his place. 我正感到纳闷，只见老师登上了讲台，
10. We could see that, for another young woman was serving in her place. 我们看出了这一点，因为另外一个年轻的妇女正替她在那儿工作。