fall into the habit of
fall into the habit of为短语/超纲词汇
1. Why does a person standing in a bus or train tend to fall when a sudden start is made? 一个人站在公共汽车或火车上，当车突然开动时，他为什么会倾倒呢？
2. Workaholics, like those who are constantly drunk, suffer from a controlling habit, usually defined as compelling behavior despite negative consequences. 工作狂, 就像那些老是醉醺醺的人一样，有一种无法摆脱的习惯，这种习惯通常被定义为不顾消极后果的强迫性行为。
3. These fall into the same category. 这些独成一类。
4. These matters fall within/go beyond the cognizance of this court. 这些问题在本法庭审理范围之内(外).
5. They should change this bad habit and condescend to be pleased what is pleasing. 他们应该改变这种不好的习惯，而屈身去和正常人一同欢笑。
6. The bush acted as a cushion to my fall. 灌木在我摔下时起了缓冲作用。
7. The fall of the river here is two feet. 此地的河水降落两英尺。
8. The bad habit has been engrained in his marrow. 他的坏毛病已经根深蒂固了。
9. The Victorian habit of mind was unduly preoccupied by what was socially and morally convenient. 维多利亚时代的心理习惯所过度迷恋的是社交和道义的投合.
10. The day of retribution shall fall upon him. 他遭报应的一天就会到来。