fall on deaf ears
fall on deaf ears为短语/超纲词汇
1. Why does a person standing in a bus or train tend to fall when a sudden start is made? 一个人站在公共汽车或火车上，当车突然开动时，他为什么会倾倒呢？
2. With a smile, he asked his friend, "What did the bear tell you when he put his nose so close to your ears?" 他笑嘻嘻地问他朋友:“熊把鼻子凑到你耳朵旁，跟你说了些什么?”
3. These fall into the same category. 这些独成一类。
4. These matters fall within/go beyond the cognizance of this court. 这些问题在本法庭审理范围之内(外).
5. The bush acted as a cushion to my fall. 灌木在我摔下时起了缓冲作用。
6. The noise drummed in my ears. 声音在我耳边轰呜。
7. The doctor looked into my ears. 医生检查我的耳朵.
8. The fall of the river here is two feet. 此地的河水降落两英尺。
9. The day of retribution shall fall upon him. 他遭报应的一天就会到来。
10. The seeds must be carefully chosen; they must fall on good ground; they must be sedulously tended, if the vivifying fruits are to be at hand when needed. 要想在需要的时候可随手摘取充满生机的果实，那就必然从选良种做起，然后将其植入肥沃的土地，还需要勤勉地护理。