1. Betty: Can I have the key to the front door , please? 贝蒂:我可以带前门钥匙吗?
2. Bruce went into a low gear and drove at a terrifying speed, keeping the front wheels astride the crack as he followed its zigzag course. 布鲁斯挂上慢档，把两只前轮分别搁在裂缝的两边，顺着弯弯曲曲的裂缝，以发疯的速度向前开去。
3. But the people of London were also in the front lines, and they did not have the satisfaction of being able to fight back. 伦敦人民也站到了战斗前线，但是他们并不满足，因为他们不能直接投入到反击敌人的战斗中去。
4. We must reinforce the troops at the front. 我们必须加强前线部队的力量。
5. We had been in the hat shop for half an hour and my wife was still in front of the mirror. 我们在这家帽店已经呆了半个小时了，而我的妻子仍在镜子面前。
6. In front of the window. 放在窗前。
7. We finally stopped in front of a narrow street lined on either side with small one-level houses. 我们终于在一条狭窄的、两边都排列着矮小平房的街道前面停了下来。
8. We put our hands down but I just stayed exactly where I was. Then one of the bank workers pressed a button behind the counter and the steel gate at the front of the bank moved into place so that we were locked in. We just stayed like that until the p 仿佛在梦中一样，我不紧不慢地走出了银行。没有人试图阻止我，警察似乎对我并不感兴趣。他们不打算盘问我，也没有要求我作证或别的什么，所以我就那样慢悠悠地走出了银行。
9. While he chatted with other tourists, I exchanged polite conversation in the dark with a man seated in front of me, a Belgian who spoke fluent English. 他跟其他游客聊着天，我则在黑暗中礼貌地跟一位坐在我前面的男士谈话。他是位比利时人，讲一口流利的英语。
10. The blackboard is in front of the classroom. 黑板在教室的前面.