.false 'teeth n [plural] a set of artificial teeth worn by someone who has lost their natural teeth = dentures
1. When he smiled he exposed a set of perfect white teeth. 他笑时露出了一口漂亮的白牙.
2. The dentist could detect no decay in her teeth. 牙医检查了她的牙, 未见有龋齿.
3. The wolves dismembered the deer´s dead body with their sharp teeth . 野狼用那锐利的牙齿肢解小鹿的死尸。
4. This will lull them into a false sense of security. 这会使他们产生一种虚假的安全感。
5. The air exploded in blinding lightning and colour, the rays shooting outward as in a child's drawing of the sun, and Kaz was flung to the ground so violently that her two front teeth broke off; she had sunk into unconsciousness. 天空中爆发出眩目的闪电和色彩，喷射出的一道道光就像孩子画笔下的一道道太阳光。和子被重重地摔在了地上，磕掉了两颗门牙。她陷入了昏迷。
6. The wolf's blood flowed into his mouth. He held the wolf with his teeth and killed it; then he fell on his back and slept. 狼的血流进了他的嘴。他死死地咬住狼，直到把它咬死。然后他倒下，睡着了。
7. To further prepare myself, I offered readings to friends, including a scientist who makes a career of proving popular beliefs to be false. 为了准备充分些，我还主动为朋友们解读牌运，包括为一位科学家，他的职业就是证实一些流行观点的谬误。
8. He was decoyed by a false message (into entering enemy territory). 他被假情报诱骗（进入敌区）.
9. Her teeth are so bad that she needs five extraction. 她的牙齿坏得厉害, 需要拔去五颗。