belt driving the fan that cools the radiator of a car, etc 风扇皮带（带动汽车等散热器风扇的皮带）. =>illus at App
1 见附录1插图, page xii.
the belt that operates a fan
which keeps a car engine cool
1. The elephant is not like a wall, or a spear, or a snake, or a tree; neither is he like a fan. 大象既不像高墙、长矛、蛇、大树，也不像扇子，
2. The shopper only needs to place all the items on the conveyor belt at the checkout counter. 顾客只需把所选物品一古脑全放在传送带上，
3. The day my son Larry started kindergarten (幼儿园) he gave up trousers with bibs (围嘴) and began wearing blue jeans with a belt. 开始上幼儿园的那一天，我儿子劳里扔掉了带围涎的裤子，开始穿起束皮带的牛仔裤。
4. The first flush toilet (抽水马桶), the first radio, the first hat with a fan. 第一个抽水马桶，第一部收音机，第一顶装有扇子的帽子。
5. He buckled his belt tightly. 他紧紧地扣上了皮带。
6. He buckled his belt tightly. 他紧紧地扣上了皮带。
7. He also wants to build a green belt from Portland, across Canada and the United States, all the way back to the Pacific Ocean. 他还想建造一条从波特兰市出发，横穿加拿大、美国,一直延伸到太平洋的绿化地带。
8. He was a knowledgeable baseball fan and often took me to Ebbets Field to see the Brooklyn Dodgers play. 他是一个见多识广的棒球迷，常常带着我到埃贝茨球场观看布鲁克林道奇队队员的比赛。
9. An electric fan keeps the air in circulation. 电扇使空气流通。
10. A karate black belt chopped my knee when I sparred with him. 我和一个空手道黑带对打时,他砍了我膝盖.