1. That candy store uses fancy tape to tie all packages. 那个糖果店用各种花样的线带扎包裹。
2. That candy store uses fancy tape to tie all packages. 那个糖果店用各种花样的线带扎包裹。
3. The eagerness of my fancy prevailed and to work I went. 我越想越来劲，便干了起来。
4. The F-16 can fly straight up. It can spin, dive, turn, climb, roll, and make loops with the grace of an eagle. F-16可以垂直向上飞，能旋转、俯冲、转弯、爬升、翻滚，能像鹰一样优雅地翻筋斗。
5. That's about as fancy as I got. 这就是我做的所谓异想天开的事。
6. Nobody did. But the next day people kidded him by saying it was the first time any fighter was urged to take a dive before the fight began. 没有人坐下来和他对打。第二天，人们对他开玩笑，说是第一次听到在人们还没有打起来前，竟会有人要求他们收手。"
7. How deep can I dive? 我能潜多深？
8. Did I really hear someone come in, or was it only a fancy? 我是真听到有人进来还是仅仅是幻觉而已?
9. During my last dive in the finals, I enjoyed for the last time the quietness underwater and then swam to the side of the pool. 在决赛的最后一跳时，我最后一次领略了水下的宁静，然后我游到池边。
10. ´Hello, Nigel,´ I said. ´Fancy meeting you here!´ "你好，奈杰尔，想不到在这儿见到你。"