1. English tramps didn't sport tiny moustaches, huge pants or tail coats: 英国流浪者并不留小胡子，也不穿肥大的裤子或燕尾服：
2. That candy store uses fancy tape to tie all packages. 那个糖果店用各种花样的线带扎包裹。
3. That candy store uses fancy tape to tie all packages. 那个糖果店用各种花样的线带扎包裹。
4. The eagerness of my fancy prevailed and to work I went. 我越想越来劲，便干了起来。
5. That's about as fancy as I got. 这就是我做的所谓异想天开的事。
6. No,my mother does my underwear. I take my pants and shirts to the cleaners. 不,我母亲洗我内衣裤,我把袜子和衬衫拿到干洗店里洗.
7. Did I really hear someone come in, or was it only a fancy? 我是真听到有人进来还是仅仅是幻觉而已?
8. ´Hello, Nigel,´ I said. ´Fancy meeting you here!´ "你好，奈杰尔，想不到在这儿见到你。"
9. "But don't try anything fancy," he warned. "可别做异想天开的事，" 他警告说。
10. A labor inspector took the Disney organization to court this week, contending that the company's dress and appearance code — which bans moustaches, beards, excess weight, short skirts and fancy stockings — offends individual liberty and violates Fren 一位劳工问题督察员本周将迪斯尼公司告上了法庭，他声称公司的着装规定--不准蓄胡须，不准体重超标，不准穿超短裙和花哨的袜子--侵犯了个人自由，也违反了法国的劳工法。