1. Would you please stop at the grocery store and pick up some tissues, toothpaste and soap? 能否请你在杂货店里停一下,买一些牙膏,卫生纸和肥皂?
2. Would you please stop at the grocery store and pick up some tissues, toothbrush and soap? 能否请你在杂货店里停一下,买一些牙刷,卫生纸和肥皂?
3. That candy store uses fancy tape to tie all packages. 那个糖果店用各种花样的线带扎包裹。
4. That candy store uses fancy tape to tie all packages. 那个糖果店用各种花样的线带扎包裹。
5. The eagerness of my fancy prevailed and to work I went. 我越想越来劲，便干了起来。
6. That's about as fancy as I got. 这就是我做的所谓异想天开的事。
7. Did I really hear someone come in, or was it only a fancy? 我是真听到有人进来还是仅仅是幻觉而已?
8. A piece of cheese. A loaf of bread. A bar of soap. 一块干酪. 一只面包.一块肥皂.
9. A cake of soap doesn´t cost much. 一块肥皂花不了多少钱。
10. A crowd of people gathered round him and a lady rubbed his arm with soap and butter, but George was firmly stuck. 这时在他周围上了许多人，一位女士在乔治胳膊上抹了肥皂，黄油，但乔治的胳膊仍然卡得紧紧的。