1. That candy store uses fancy tape to tie all packages. 那个糖果店用各种花样的线带扎包裹。
2. That candy store uses fancy tape to tie all packages. 那个糖果店用各种花样的线带扎包裹。
3. These goats are specially bred for their wool. 这些山羊是专为剪取羊毛而饲养的.
4. The eagerness of my fancy prevailed and to work I went. 我越想越来劲，便干了起来。
5. That's about as fancy as I got. 这就是我做的所谓异想天开的事。
6. Did I really hear someone come in, or was it only a fancy? 我是真听到有人进来还是仅仅是幻觉而已?
7. ´Hello, Nigel,´ I said. ´Fancy meeting you here!´ "你好，奈杰尔，想不到在这儿见到你。"
8. "But don't try anything fancy," he warned. "可别做异想天开的事，" 他警告说。
9. A labor inspector took the Disney organization to court this week, contending that the company's dress and appearance code — which bans moustaches, beards, excess weight, short skirts and fancy stockings — offends individual liberty and violates Fren 一位劳工问题督察员本周将迪斯尼公司告上了法庭，他声称公司的着装规定--不准蓄胡须，不准体重超标，不准穿超短裙和花哨的袜子--侵犯了个人自由，也违反了法国的劳工法。
10. She was too excited to do any housework that morning, for in the evening she would be going to a fancy-dress party with her husband. 那天上午，她兴奋得什么家务活都不想做，因为晚上她要同丈夫一起参加一个化装舞会。