1. Before being allowed to leave the police for medical reasons, they lost between them 12,000 days on sick leave: the equivalent of 50 police officers off the street for a full year. 在因健康原因而获准退休前，他们共请病假12,000日，相当于50名警员休假一年。
2. When I realized he was too sick to tell whether or not I was his son, I guessed he really needed me. So I stayed. " 我发现他病得这么重，都认不出我不是他的儿子后，我想他确实是很需要我的。所以我留下来了。"
3. The beetle makes me sick. 这个甲虫使我恶心.
4. The effect of the medicine on the sick man was magical. 药对病人的效力是不可思议的。
5. The sick man found solace in music. 那男病人从音乐中获得了安慰.
6. That candy store uses fancy tape to tie all packages. 那个糖果店用各种花样的线带扎包裹。
7. That candy store uses fancy tape to tie all packages. 那个糖果店用各种花样的线带扎包裹。
8. The sick child was wailing miserably. 那个患儿难受得连哭带喊.
9. The eagerness of my fancy prevailed and to work I went. 我越想越来劲，便干了起来。
10. The British think a sick animal will drag itself through the tunnel and introduce the island nation to new diseases. 而英国人却认为一只病兽将会拖着病躯穿过海峡，给他们的岛国带来新的疾病。