1. Would you please fill out this questionnaire? 请填一下这张调查表好吗?
2. When surveyors ask U.S. female high-school students what they are going to do when they graduate, they list all kinds of roles they want to fill, like doctors, lawyers, engineers, accountants, civil servants, police and firemen, and fighter pilots. 当调查人员询问美国女中学生们毕业后打算做什么时，她们列出了各种各样她们所喜欢做的工作，如当医生、律师、工程师、会计、文职官员、警察、消防员以及战斗机驾驶员。
3. The couple's life together was very ordinary. Peculiarly, neither ever asked "Whose job is this?" or asserted "That is not my responsibility!" Both acted to fill their needs as time and opportunity allowed. 夫妻俩的生活很平常。但很特别的一点是，他们俩都从来不问“这活该谁干？”也不说“这不是我的责任！”只要有时间、有机会，两人都会主动去帮助对方。
4. No matter how hard I tried, it was impossible to fill this beautiful pen with ink and to this day it has never written a single word! 然而不管我如何摆弄，那枝漂亮的钢笔就是吸不进墨水来。直到今天，那枝笔连一个字也没写过！
5. Here is the basket. Fill it quite full." 给你篮子，把它装得满满的。”
6. As IIT cannot graduate enough students to fill these needs, 因为印度技术学院无法培养足够的毕业生去满足这些需求。
7. "When you start pulling G's," he reminded me, referring to gravity forces, "your G-suit will fill with air automatically." "当你拉动G服时，"他提醒我道（G指的是重力），"你的重力服就会自动充气。
8. Should I fill out this form? 我是来否填这张表格?
9. So intense is this wish that if I write the word husband on a piece of paper, my eyes fill with tears." 这愿望如此强烈，以至若将‘丈夫’二字写到纸上，我就会热泪盈眶。”
10. She never found anything, but there was always a thick pile of forms to fill out at the end of each visit, accounting for every penny. 她从来都是一无所获，但最后我总要填厚厚的一叠表格，说明每一分钱的来历。