/faɪ'nænʃl, fɪ'n-; faɪ`nænʃəl, fə`næ-/
adj concerning money and finance 财务的; 金融的; 财政的
*in financial difficulties, ie short of money 处于财务困难之中
* Tokyo and New York are major financial centres. 东京和纽约是主要的金融中心.
adj [usually before noun]
relating to money or the management of money
a financial advisor
Organic farmers should be encouraged with financial incentives.
It was a wonderful film, but not exactly a financial success (=something that makes a profit) .
He was successful and financially secure .
Is the project financially viable ?
1. Euro Disney officials said they expected to make a small profit for the financial year ending September 30. 欧洲迪斯尼行政人员说他们希望在9月30日结束的这个财政年度中能小有盈余。
2. Euro Disney said that although attendance levels had been high, "the company anticipates that it will sustain a net loss for the financial year ending September 30, 1992". 欧洲迪斯尼公司说尽管游客量一直相当大，"公司预计在1992年9月30日结束的财政年度里会有净亏损。"
3. But make no mistake about it, what most of them are about is money — and how financial assets will be divided up if a couple divorces. 但是不要弄错了，大多数婚前协议涉及到的都是钱——以及如果夫妻一旦离婚该怎样分配财产。
4. They have been gaining in acceptance in the United States since the early 1980s, when more states began passing laws that affected the division of financial assets in a divorce. 自20世纪80年代初以来，婚前协议在美国被越来越多的人接受，因为当时越来越多的州开始通过关于离婚财产分配的法律。
5. Telecommunications is also a key to Shanghai's dream of becoming a top financial center. 通信工程也是上海实现其成为一流金融中心这一梦想的关键。
6. Three years later, I find myself enjoying my relationship with this brilliant man who talks about the yield curve and other financial statistics, who prays when I drive, 三年后的今天，我发现自己与这位出色的男人之间的关系十分愉快。他谈论着投资收益曲线及其他的财经统计资料；我开车时他祈祷；
7. His financial affairs are in such a tangle. 他的钱财是糊涂帐.
8. Announced Thursday that it would sustain a net financial loss of unpredictable scale in its first financial year. 该公司星期四称在首个财政年度里公司将继续蒙受难以预料的净亏损。
9. "We were geared up for a very high level of operations," John Forsgren, the company's chief financial officer said in a telephone interview. "我们已为充分的运作做好了准备，"公司的财务总管约翰·佛斯格伦在电话采访中说。
10. "The key issue is costs," said one financial expert. "关键的问题是成本，"一位财务专家说。