of very good quality, and much better than other things of the same type
This is a first-class wine.
His writing is first-class.
relating to the class of post that is the most expensive and quickest to arrive
first-class stamp/mail/post etc
relating to the best and most expensive class of seats on a plane or train, or rooms in a hotel
first-class passenger/seat/compartment etc
If I send the letter first class it should arrive tomorrow.
travel first class
1. Excuse me, could you help ne? I would like to enroll in thiss cooking class? 对不起, 请你帮忙我好吗? 我想报名参加这烹饪课.
2. Every skit in our class show was loudly applauded, from the opening scene to the finale. 班上戏剧表演中每个幽默讽刺处都受到热烈的掌声，从第一幕到终场都是如此。
3. `First-class hotel´ was a complete misnomer for the tumbledown farmhouse we stayed in. 把我们住的那个摇摇欲坠的村舍称作‘一流旅馆’, 纯粹是乱用词语.
4. But Fortune´s favoured children belong to the second class. 但是，“命运的宠儿”属于第二类型的人。
5. But Fortune´s favoured children belong to the second class. 但是，命运之神的宠儿是第二类人，
6. We were in the same class at school. 我们上学时在同一班.
7. We often speak of tramps with contempt and put them in the same class as beggars. 我们常常轻蔑地谈起流浪者，并把他们归于乞丐一类；
8. We often speak of tramps with contempt and put them in the same class as beggars, 说起流浪汉，我们常常带有轻蔑并把他们与乞丐归为一类。
9. We are in Class Five. 我们在五班。
10. We´ve got first-class leaflets, plenty of them, but how to get them into the factory remains a problem." 我们手中有一流的传单，足够的传单，但是怎么把它们散发到工厂里还是个问题。”