fit like a glove
fit like a glove为短语/超纲词汇
1. But Alfred had deduced that the Danes were no longer fit for prolonged 但阿弗雷德断定, 丹麦人已不再适应长久的战争:
2. But Alfred had deduced that the Danes were no longer fit for prolonged war. 但阿弗雷德断定, 丹麦人已不再适应长久的战争:
3. But Alfred had deduced that the Danes were no longer fit for prolonged battle: 然而，阿尔弗雷德断定，丹麦人已不再适应持久的战争，
4. For the simple reason that I was left with several curiously shaped bits of metal which did not seem to fit anywhere. 原因很简单，因为还剩下几个形状奇特的零件似乎哪里也装不上去。
5. The truck driver was very fit. He rode quickly, making big circles in the parking lot near the border crossing. 那个卡车司机身体很棒，他骑得很快，在过境处的停车场绕了几大圈。
6. 6 p.m. The movers finally arrive. I call Max. He's fit to be tied. I point out they're only 10 hours late. Max is not humored. 下午六点。搬运工终于来了。我再给马克斯打电话。他气得要命。我告诉他搬运工只迟到了十个小时。他却仍然很生气。
7. He tore up the manuscript in a fit of petulance. 他一怒之下把手稿撕碎了.
8. However, remained because they were able to fit in with their surroundings. 然而, 另一些物种继续生存下来, 因为它们能适应环境.
9. Days do not fit evenly into months, since the time from full moon to full moon is about 29 1/2 days. 天数无法平均地分配到月份当中，因为从上一个圆月到下一个圆月的时间大约是29天半。
10. And days do not fit evenly into years, since the actual journey of the earth round the sun takes 365 days, 5 hours, 49 minutes and 46 seconds. 而且天数也无法平均地分配到年中，因为地球绕太阳转一圈的实际航程需要花费365天5小时49分46秒。