1. Every morning, he left home dressed in a smart black suit. 每天早晨，他穿上一身漂亮的黑色西装离家上班，
2. Boys are therefore seldom trained to follow their father´s occupation. 因为男孩子们很少被训练以继承他父辈的职业.
3. Before returning home at night, he took a shower and changed back into his suit. 晚上回家前,他洗个淋浴,又换上他那套西装.
4. Before returning home at night, he took a shower and changed back into his suit. 晚上回家前，他洗个淋浴，重新换上那身黑色西服。
5. We should follow the principle of seeking truth. 我们要遵循实事求是的原则。
6. We still follow this clever rule. 我们直到现在仍然在遵循着这个明智的规则。
7. Which course do you want me to follow?" 你希望我采用哪一种方法？"
8. We ask the cat whether we should wear the blue suit or the yellow dress. 我们问猫儿今天该穿蓝色套装还是黄色裙装，
9. The patient elected to follow my advice and died peacefully, pain free, a fortnight later. 病人选择了听从我的建议。两周后，她安详地、毫无痛苦地离世了。
10. He strolled about, looking very debonair in his elegant new suit. 他穿了一身讲究的新衣服逛来逛去, 显得颇为惬意.