n.结构,体格 vt.构成,设计,制定,使适合,陷害 vi.<英方>有成功希望 n.帧,画面,框架
动词过去式:framed 过去分词:framed 现在分词:framing 第三人称单数:frames
1 border of wood, metal, etc in which a picture, door, pane of glass, etc is enclosed or set （木材、金属等做的）框架
*a picture frame 画框
* a window frame 窗框.
2 rigid structure of a piece of furniture, building, vehicle, etc which makes its shape and forms a support for its parts （家具、建筑物、车辆等的）框架, 支架, 骨架
*the frame of a cupboard, bed, rucksack 柜厨的框架、床的框架、帆布包的支架
* the frame of an aircraft, a car, etc 飞机、汽车等的框架. =>illus at App
1 见附录1插图, page xiii, =>illus 见插图.
3 (usu pl 通常作复数) structure of plastic, metal, etc that holds the lenses of a pair of glasses in place 眼镜框
*glasses with heavy black frames 黑色粗框眼镜. =>illus at glass 见glass插图.
4 (usu sing 通常作单数) human or animal body; its form or structure （人或动物的）身体; 体形; 身体结构
*Sobs shook her slender frame. 她抽泣着, 苗条的身体都在颤动.
5 general order or system that forms the background to sth （构成某事物背景的）规律或制度; 体制; 模式
*the frame of contemporary society 现代社会的模式.
6 (a) any of the single photographs that make up a cinema film （影片的）一个镜头, 一个画面.
(b) single picture in a comic strip （连环漫画中的）一幅画.
7 = cold frame (cold1).
8 (a) (in snooker, etc) triangular structure for positioning balls （落袋台球戏等）（摆放球的）三角框.
(b) (in snooker, bowling, etc) single round of play （落袋台球 戏、地滚球戏等）一轮, 一局, 一回.
9 (idm 习语) a frame of `mind particular state of one's mind or feelings; mood 心境; 心情; 情绪; 思想状态
*I'm not in the right frame of mind to start discussing money. 我现在没心思来商量钱的问题. a frame of `reference set of principles, standards or observations used as a basis for one's judgement, behaviour, etc （作为个人的判断、行为等的依据的）原则, 标准, 观点
*sociological studies conducted within a Marxist frame of reference 以马克思主义观点指导的社会学研究.
1 (a) [Tn] put or build aframe1(1) round (sth) （给某物）镶框; （给某物）做框
*frame a photograph, painting, etc 给照片、画等镶框.
(b) [Tn esp passive 尤用于被动语态] serve or act as a frame1(1) for (sb/sth) 形成（某人[某事]）的框子
*He stood framed in the doorway to the hall. 他站在门口, 堵住通向大厅的路.
* A dense mass of black hair framed his face. 浓密的黑发衬托着他的面庞.
2 [Tn] express (sth) in words; compose or formulate （用文字）表达（某事）; 创作; 拟定; 制定
*frame a question, argument, response, etc 拟定问题、论点、回应等
* frame a theory, plan, set of rules, etc 创立理论、拟定计画、制定一套规章.
3 [Tn esp passive 尤用于被动语态] (infml 口) produce false evidence against (an innocent person) so that he appears guilty 诬陷; 陷害
*The accused man said he had been framed. 被告说他受人陷害了.
1. Keeping his body twisted so that his gun still pointed at the fat man and his guest, Max grasped the window frame and heaved his other leg up and over the bottom of the window. 马克斯扭曲着身体，以便把枪仍旧对着胖子和他的客人，同时他抓住窗框，将另一只脚迈过窗口。
2. He put the photograph in a frame and hung it on the wall. 他把相片放在镜框里挂在墙上。
3. After jumping about on the carpet and twisting the human frame into uncomfortable positions, 我在地毯上跳来蹦过去，扭曲身子，摆出各种姿势，弄得浑身不舒服，