1. Every morning, he left home dressed in a smart black suit. 每天早晨，他穿上一身漂亮的黑色西装离家上班，
2. Before returning home at night, he took a shower and changed back into his suit. 晚上回家前,他洗个淋浴,又换上他那套西装.
3. Before returning home at night, he took a shower and changed back into his suit. 晚上回家前，他洗个淋浴，重新换上那身黑色西服。
4. We ask the cat whether we should wear the blue suit or the yellow dress. 我们问猫儿今天该穿蓝色套装还是黄色裙装，
5. He strolled about, looking very debonair in his elegant new suit. 他穿了一身讲究的新衣服逛来逛去, 显得颇为惬意.
6. However, I could not resist the temptation. I went in and asked if they had a cheap suit. 然而, 我经不住那种诱惑. 我走了进去.问他们有没有便宜的衣服.
7. Dropping my suit, I dashed downstairs to tell George. 我把衣服一丢，就冲到楼下报告乔治。
8. Do me the favor to put on this shirt, and this suit. 请您赏脸把这件衬衫穿上, 还有这套衣服;
9. Dropping my suit, I dashed downstairs to tell George. 我扔下西服冲下楼去告诉乔治。
10. "When you start pulling G's," he reminded me, referring to gravity forces, "your G-suit will fill with air automatically." "当你拉动G服时，"他提醒我道（G指的是重力），"你的重力服就会自动充气。