1. Every door was closed and every window was shuttered. 家家门窗紧闭。
2. Eventually, a man speaking broken Polish approaches us, takes us to the ticket window, and then helps us board our train. 终于,一个操着洋泾浜的波兰语的人走了过来，把我们带到了售票处，并帮我们登上了火车。
3. But sometimes she would sit by the window and think of the evening long ago. 但有时她会坐在窗前，回想一下很久以前的那个夜晚。
4. We heard raindrops hitting the window panes. 我们听到雨点打到窗玻璃上。
5. With great difficulty, he climbed into the shop window to get the dress. 费了好大劲儿，他爬进橱窗去取那件衣服。
6. In front of the window. 放在窗前。
7. We could hardly sit still, for there were so many interesting sights outside the window. 火车窗外美不胜收的景色，使我们兴奋得坐不住。
8. The television is near the window. 这台电视机靠近窗子.
9. The window is as resistant as the door to all efforts to open it. 这窗同门一样, 怎么用劲都打不开。
10. Looked out of the window but saw nothing. 我向窗外望去, 什么也没看见.