1. But never, ever, warn marriage law consultants, should you use the same lawyer as your future spouse does. 但婚姻法顾问警告说，永远不要选择你未来伴侣的律师来做你的律师。
2. We should prevent a miscarriage of the law. 我们应当防止执法不当。
3. We have made a law on the preservation of wildlife. 我们制定了野生动物保护法。
4. This law falls into abeyance when the country´s security is threatened. 当国家安全受到威胁时, 这项法规暂停实施。
5. The powers of a judge are defined by law. 法官的权力是由法律规定的.
6. The law punishes those who disobey. 法律惩罚违法分子。
7. The law is no longer effective. 该法令已失效.
8. The robbers rammed the gag in her mouth. 强盗用力将堵嘴物塞进她口中。
9. The law obliges parents to send their children to school. 法律上要求父母送子女入学.
10. The sale of narcotics is proscribed by law. 法律禁止贩卖毒品.