1. Easton looked alternatively at the list of debts and the three letters, and then he said, "I give you nearly every farthing I earn and I never interfere with anything, because I think it´s your part to attend to the house, but it seems to me yo 伊斯顿看了看债单，又看了看那三封信，然后说，“我差不多把挣来的每个子儿都交给你了，而且我也从来没有干涉过什么。因为我觉得持家是你的事儿。可是现在看来，你根本没有把家管好。”
2. Each time you go to a job interview and give them your best and they hire someone else, you go another round with yourself and your self-worth. 每次去求职面试，你都把你主要的优点陈述给他们听，可他们雇佣的却总是别人。你只好带着你自己和你的自尊开始另一轮的求职。
3. Besides, if Hans comes here, he will ask me to give him some flour on credit, and I cannot do that. 还有，要是汉斯来了，他会向我赊借面粉，我是不会答应的。
4. But he would have to be careful not to offend Crass, the foreman, who could give him the sack at any time. 但是他得小心，别冒犯了工头克拉斯，因为克拉斯随时都能解雇他。
5. C.You give only to those who are most important to you. c.你仅仅给那些对你来说最重要的人送礼。
6. But parents are also eager to give their children every advantage. 但是家长又急于让孩子们拥有每一种优势。"
7. Both Plomin's and Benbow's findings would seem to give support to the argument that outstanding mental abilities are largely the result of genetics. 普罗明和班博的研究结果似乎都支持了出众的智力主要是遗传的结果这一论断。
8. We shouldn´t give up study halfway. 我们不应当半途而废.
9. We must give tribute to all those who helped make this a free country. 我们必须称颂那些为使这个国家成为自由之邦而出力的人。
10. Why do parents give their children too much, or give them things they can't afford? I believe there are several reasons. 家长为什么要给孩子们那么多的东西？或者要给孩子们买他们买不起的东西？我认为这有好几方面的原因。