1. When the fire had at last been put out, the forest authorities ordered several tons of a special type of grass-seed which would grow quickly. 在大火最后被扑灭后，森林管理当局订购了好几吨一种生长迅速的特殊类型的草籽。
2. When the news got round that a comedy show would be presented at our local cinema by the P. and U. Bird Seed Company, we all rushed to see it. 当"皮尤"鸟食公司将在我们当地影院演出喜剧节目的消息传开后，我们都赶紧跑去观看。
3. We all know what the poor man should have said, but what he actually said was: ´This is the Poo and Ee Seed Bird Company. Good ladies, evening and gentlemen!´ 我们都明白那个可怜的人应该说些什么，而他实际说的却是："这是´浦伊´鸟食公司，好女士们，晚上和先生们！"
4. The seed has a hard exterior covering. 这个种子的外壳很硬。
5. The seed was sprayed over the ground in huge quantities by aeroplanes. 飞机把这些草籽大量地撒在地面上.
6. The seed was sprayed over the ground in huge quantities by aeroplanes. 飞机把这种草籽大量地撒播在地上。
7. The planes had been planting seed for nearly a month when it began to rain. 飞机撒播近一个月后，开始下起雨来。