n [U] guiding or being guided; leadership; direction 引导; 领导; 指导
*be under sb's guidance 在某人的指导下
* parental guidance, ie guidance by parents 受父母指教
* child guidance, ie (system of) help given to children with social or psychological problems 儿童指导（制度）（对与人交往或心理方面有问题的儿童给予帮助）
* [attrib 作定语] a missile guidance system 导弹制导系统.
help and advice that is given to someone about their work, education, or personal lifeguidance on/about I went to a counselor for guidance on my career.under sb's expert guidance I was looking forward to working under her expert guidance.parental/spiritual etc guidance Children need moral guidance to make their way in the world.
the process of directing a missile
while it is flying through the air a missile with a sophisticated electronic guidance system
1. We are in Montreal, in an echoing, dark train station, and we are squeezed together on a bench waiting for someone to give us some guidance. 我们到了蒙特利尔，呆在一个嘈杂的、黑暗的火车站里, 紧紧地挤在一起 坐在一条长凳上，等着有人来给我们带路。
2. Second, seniors should start under the guidance of a qualified teacher to make sure they're doing exercises properly and not doing too much, too soon — especially if they've been inactive. 第二，老年人应在合格的教练指导下开始锻炼，以保证锻炼适度，既不过量，也不过速，尤其是在他们过去一直未作运动的情况下。