1. Everyone was alarmed when I hit my head on the board at the trials in Seoul. 汉城奥运会预赛时我头部碰到了跳板，大家都很吃惊。
2. Brad: Nice game! A shower and whirlpool should really hit the spot. 伯拉德:真不错的比赛!来个淋浴和旋涡浴应该够过瘾了.
3. But since then the park has been hit by a number of problems. 但那以后，这个主题公园遇到了一些问题。
4. When our plane landed in the storm , it hit the runway with a jolt. 我们的飞机在暴风雨中着陆时，颠簸着落在地上。
5. When we got home that night, after we put Shoshana to bed, he said modestly, "Well, I think we hit it off A-OK." 那晚我们回到家里, 把肖谢纳放到床上后, 他谦虚地说: "嗯, 我觉得情况还不错。"
6. Though the village was hit by a big flood the commune members were not discouraged. 村子虽然遭了严重水灾，可是社员们并不气馁。
7. The pot shattered as it hit the floor. 罐子掉在地板上摔了个粉碎.
8. The town was hit by a tornado. 那个城镇遭龙卷风袭击.
9. The ship was wrecked when it hit a rock. 船触礁遇难了。
10. This increases their air-resistance and reduces the shock of impact when they hit the ground. 这样就加大了空气阻力，并减少了它们着地时冲击力带来的震动。