1. But studies have found that although fathers' income usually exceeds mothers' income, women usually contribute a larger proportion of their income to their household, while men keep more for their personal use, such as for entertainment. 但已有研究发现，尽管父亲的收入通常要超过母亲的收入，母亲通常会将自己大部分的收入用于家庭，而父亲却多用于个人消费，如娱乐等。
2. The government inflicted excessively heavy income taxes on the people. 那个政府在人民身上征收了过重的税。
3. The money I get from teaching the piano is a useful supplement to my ordinary income. 我教钢琴挣的钱是一笔很管用的外快.
4. The shape and dimensions of the skyscrapers depend entirely on the necessity of obtaining the maximum income per square foot of ground, and of offering to the tenants offices and apartments that please them. 摩天大楼完全是按这样的需要修建的：每平方英尺地皮取得最大收入和向租房人提供使他满意的办公室和住房。
5. The parent company, Walt Disney Corporation, said Thursday that its income rose 33 percent in the quarter. 它的母公司沃尔特·迪斯尼公司星期四说欧洲迪斯尼的收入本季度上升了33%。
6. His income is double hers. 他的收入是她的两倍.
7. His gross income is $50,000. 他的毛收入为五万美元。
8. His income is 300 yuan a year. 他每年的收入是三百元。
9. He has pointed out that the tree is a useful source of income, as tourists have been coming from all parts of the country to see it. 他指出，由于人们从全国各地纷纷前来参观这棵树，它成了一个有用的财源。
10. And you may well wish to boost your pension income. 你就很希望能够提高你的养老金收入。