1 not correct or true 不正确的; 错误的; 不真实的
*an incorrect answer 不正确的答案
* incorrect conclusions 错误的结论.
2 not according to accepted standards; improper 不合公认准则的; 不正当的
*incorrect behaviour 不端的行为.
not correct or true The information you gave us was incorrect.
not following the rules of polite or fair behaviour
= impolite It would be incorrect of me to comment.>incorrectlyadv Sorry, you answered incorrectly.
1. While my former teacher had been patient with all the students, my new teacher quickly punished those who gave incorrect answers. 以前老师对所有的学生都很耐心，而新老师则总是惩罚答错的学生。
2. A.You convince yourself your early fears are incorrect, and hope for the best. a.你使自己相信最初的担心是不正确的，并往最好的方面去想。
3. Recent scientific evidence seems to indicate that this assumption is incorrect. 近来的科学证据，似乎表明此假设有错。
4. Recent scientific evidence seems to indicate that this assumption is incorrect. 但近期科学研究发现，好像这种假设是不正确的。
5. It is incorrect to say that the progenitor of man is ape. 说人的祖先是类人猿是不正确的。