adv more and more 越来越多地; 逐渐增加地
*increasingly difficult, important, popular 日益困难的、重要的、普及的
* Increasingly, people are realizing that our basic problems are not economic ones. 人们越来越认识到我们的根本 问题并非经济问题.
more and more all the time
Marketing techniques are becoming increasingly sophisticated.
Increasingly, young people distrust all forms of government.
1. Women's economic contributions also are becoming increasingly important. 妇女在经济上的贡献也越来越重要。
2. The increasingly exaggerated claims made by manufacturers about their products' ability to get rid of wrinkles have worried doctors. 制造商越来越夸张地宣称其产品的除皱能力，这使得医生们感到很担忧。
3. Until bit by bit the walls of the ego recede, and your life becomes increasingly merged in the universal life. 逐渐摆脱个人狭小的圈子，直到自我的围墙一点一点地倒塌下来，自己的生活慢慢地和整个宇宙的生活融合在一起。
4. He became increasingly bizarre in speech. 他的言谈越来越古怪。
5. He became increasingly bizarre in speech. 他的言谈越来越古怪。
6. However, people are meeting increasingly on television screens, conducting “ teleconferences ” to settle problems not only in this country but also -- by satellite -- internationally. 然而现在人们越来越多的是在电视屏幕上见面，开电信会议不仅能解决本国的问题，而且还能— 通过卫星—解决国与国之间的问题。
7. As the number of people on Earth increases, it becomes increasingly difficult for the population to survive on the resources of the land. 随着地球上人口的增加，人类依靠土地资源生存变得越来越困难。
8. So great is our passion for doing things for ourselves, that we are becoming increasingly less dependent on specialized labour. 现在我们自己动手做事的热情很高，结果对于专业工人的依赖越来越少了。
9. — Unmarried mothers are increasingly common virtually everywhere, reaching as many as a third of all births in the north of Europe, for example. ——未婚妈妈越来越常见，几乎到处都有。比如在北欧，未婚生育的孩子占出生率的三分之一。
10. Insurance companies and HMOs increasingly are paying hospitals a set amount for each patient, regardless of how long they stay. 越来越多的保险公司和保健组织，不论病人住院多久，只为每位病人向医院支付一笔固定金额的费用。