形容词:inky 名词:inker 动词过去式:inked 过去分词:inked 现在分词:inking 第三人称单数:inks
1 [U, C] coloured liquid for writing, drawing and printing 墨水; 油墨
*written in ink 用墨水写的
* different coloured inks 不同颜色的墨水
* [attrib 作定语] an ink blot 墨水渍
* a pen-and-ink drawing 钢笔画.
2 [U] black liquid produced by cuttlefish, squids, etc （乌贼、鱿鱼等分泌的）墨汁.
1 [Tn] cover (sth) with ink (for printing) 给（某物）上油墨（以印刷）
*ink the roller of a duplicating machine 给复印机的油墨辊上油墨.
2 (phr v) ink sth in write or draw over (a pencilled word, outline, etc) with ink （在铅笔字、略图等上）用墨水加描.
1. But as the paper moved from side to side under the pen point, its movement would be recorded in ink upon its surface. 由于纸在笔下来回运动，纸的表面就会用墨水记录下地板运动的情况。
2. No matter how hard I tried, it was impossible to fill this beautiful pen with ink and to this day it has never written a single word! 然而不管我如何摆弄，那枝漂亮的钢笔就是吸不进墨水来。直到今天，那枝笔连一个字也没写过！
3. He dipped his pen into the ink. 他拿钢笔蘸墨水。
4. Lady: And I want some black ink and some glue. 女士:我还要些黑墨水和胶水.
5. Is there any way to remove the ink blot on my dress? 有什么办法去掉我衣服上的墨迹吗?
6. I want some black ink and some glue. 我还要些黑墨水和胶水.