*She invariably (ie always) arrives late. 她老是迟到.
if something invariably happens or is invariably true, it always happens or is true
It invariably rains when I go there.
The security guards were invariably ex-servicemen.
1. What invariably happens is that a great number of things choose to go wrong at precisely the same moment. 情况经常是这样的，许许多多的事情都偏偏赶在同一时刻出问题，
2. This invariably wins them the love and respect of others, for they add colour to the dull routine of everyday life. 这种行为常常为他们赢得别人的爱戴和尊敬，因为他们给单调的日常生活增添了色彩。
3. This invariably wins them the love and respect of others, for they add colour to the dull routine of everyday life. 他们总能赢得别人的喜爱与尊敬，因为他们给平淡单一的日常生活增添了色彩。
4. They invariably live nearby and are always available for an informal chat or an evening´s entertainment. 因为他们都住在附近，你随时可以同他们聊天或在晚上一起娱乐。
5. A theme repeatedly heard from the speakers was that special children invariably have special parents. 发言者们多次提到的一个主题就是不同寻常的孩子身后一定有不同寻常的家长。
6. Invariably the background was the same: dirt and poverty, and very uncomfortable. 无论住在哪儿，情况都一样：肮脏、贫穷，极其不舒适。
7. First, I moved. And while I found easy acceptance among older people in the community, when younger people talked to me they invariably would say something like, "You remind me of my grandmother." 首先，我搬家了。在新的环境里我很容易融入到年长者中去，而当年青人与我说话时，他们总会说"你使我想起我外婆"之类的话，