1. Education in the wilderness is not a matter of monetary means. 荒凉地区的教育不是一个钱财问题.
2. Education in the wilderness is not a matter of monetary means. 荒凉地区的教育不是钱的问题，
3. Children usually have in their character and infallibility, and how much this faith means to a child. 如果父母意识到孩子通常多么希望父母的品行和父母的绝对正确, 以及这种信任对孩子又有怎样的意义,
4. But most of all, you've learned what a "7.6 per cent unemployment rate" really means.
5. Because of this positive method, I eagerly answered all the questions I could, never worrying much about making mistakes. 由于这种积极的教学方法，我踊跃回答各种问题，从不怕答错。
6. Becoming more creative means paying attention to that endless flow of ideas you produce, and learning to capture and act upon the new that's within you. 变得更有创造力意味着去留心你那些无穷无尽的想法，学会捕捉你脑子里的新东西并将之付诸行动。
7. When an Englishman say ´cake´ , he means sweet cake. 英国人说‘cake’的时候，指的是甜的蛋糕。
8. What is his means of subsistence? 他靠什么为生?
9. If, in a word, beauty means something, yet we must not seek to interpret the meaning. 一句话，如果美有某种意义的话，我闪千万不要去阐明它的意义。
10. It cannot judge distances, depths. Later, for its personal safety and practical needs, it has to develop (partly by means of touch) the ability to judge roughly three-dimensonal distances. 不会判断距离和深度。慢慢地，由于自身安全和实际需要，儿童必须发展（部分通过触觉）粗略判断三维空间距离的能力。