k through 12
K through 12
in the US, the period of schooling from kindergarten through to grade 12 - the final year of high school
1. Eliot says you can first make a list of 12 things, then cut it down to 6 and set your priorities.
2. Even on Valentine's Day, when the price of a dozen roses and delivery can soar as high as $150, 12 of Roses Only's most expensive flowers sell for just $35.
3. By 12.01, those fluctuations will already have created small errors one foot away.
4. Before being allowed to leave the police for medical reasons, they lost between them 12,000 days on sick leave: the equivalent of 50 police officers off the street for a full year.
5. There are 12 inches in a foot.
6. Their year normally had 12 months in it.
7. The nurse said to the surgeon, "You’ve only removed 11 sponges, and we used 12. We need to find the last one."
8. The Disney management, which is assembling what it calls a "cast" of 12,000 to run the theme park,
9. The company said that 3.6 million people had visited the park from April 12 to July 22, a performance superior to that of comparable start-up periods at other Disney theme parks.
10. Next Thursday is 12 April.