n person, animal or thing that kills 杀生的人、动物或事物
*Police are hunting her killer. 警方正在追捕杀害她的凶手.
* Heroin is a killer. 海洛因是致命的毒品.
* [attrib 作定语] a killer disease 致命的疾病
* Sharks have the killer instinct. 鲨鱼有嗜杀的本性.
1. For it produces a resentful animal who at a later stage may well turn man-killer. 因为这种方法训练会使动物反感，在以后某个时期可能会变成伤人的动物。
2. The psychiatrists declared the killer insane. 心理医生宣称杀人犯有精神病。
3. The fish are not sharks or killer whales, but favourite eating varieties like cod and skate which grow to unnatural sizes, sometimes as much as twelve feet in length. 这些鱼并不是鲨鱼或逆戟鲸，而是深受人们喜爱的食用鱼品种，如鳕鱼和鳐鱼，只不过它们长得出奇地大，有时长达12英尺。
4. The killer tried the first door; she wasn't there. 凶手开了一扇门，她没在。
5. He had survived a face-to-face encounter with the greatest killer of the forest. 他和森林中最凶残的吃人野兽有了一次面对面的遭遇而安然脱险。
6. A man looked out from his apartment and gave a description of the killer's second attack. 有个男人从他的公寓里看到了街上的情景，还描述了凶手第二次袭击时的情形。
7. Meanwhile, another powerful killer of bacteria and viruses was discovered, again by accident. 与此同时，人类又发现了一种杀灭细菌和病毒的有效药物，这次也纯属偶然。
8. One such powerful killer was discovered in the autumn of 1928. 1928年秋，人们发现了一种强效药物。
9. While the other side of Chaplin makes Monsieur Verdoux, the French wife killer, into a symbol of hatred for women. 而卓别林的另一面使他的《凡尔杜先生》，一个杀了妻子的法国人，成为了仇恨女人的象征。
10. For it produces a resentful animal who at a later stage may well turn man-killer. 因为这种方法会使动物“怀恨在心”，在以后某个阶段它很可能变成伤人的动物。